Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Quick update on FYP coding is coming along nicely I got a bool script on my enemies now so it determines weather or not it gives resources to the player. I'm almost working on a projectile script later which will calculate weather it will be a double projectile or single fire projectile. Kinda like in Plants vs Zombies where you get a double shooting plant or single shooting plant.
I've also finally getting my hud done in flash which will be scale formed into unity. I decided to do a version in flash and one in scale form as it will tie in with another assignment. I'll be buying a full copy of fraps soon to show more recordings on this death script working. So stay tuned! Also apologies for viewers this is taking me a while as I am self learning C# and unity whilst I'm continuing this project this is why it is taking a little more time than I hoped. I'm hoping to get all scripts working on the playing field side of things by the 25th. Then I'll be focusing on my textures and implementing animations into my enemies as well as applying a mesh instead of a box. I will how ever upload a few JPEGS of my hud tomorrow evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment