A little update on my blog here, my diner is coming along nicely tweaking my textures at the moment. And a artist friend of mine Stuey Quinn is helping me sketch out a few designs this evening for my game weapons.
I'm not the best texturer in the world but I am pleased on how this is coming along compared to the shape of my original diner. I will add a normal map when I'm near done and some fonts on my shield.
I decided that the main menu will be on the side of the door on my diner. And will be placed in using scaleform.
The camera will start from this particular angel and pan to the previous versions of my diners angle. Looking at my design now I'm thinking of going back and doing a higher detailed version. I just did a quick version for now to add a stronger impact to the game as I feel the shapes are a lot more pleasing on the eyes of the people who will play the game. If I have time next week I'll do a higher poly model.
I'm currently on 80% of my scripting for ingame. I'm using boxes and cylinders at the moment to represent my future assets. I am working on my ui hud over the xmas break and will hopefully be done in the week I come back before new years. I'll be taking a week out in Jan to focus on one of my other projects then I'll be back in full form after that's handed in.
No comments:
Post a Comment