Friday, 6 December 2013


What's going on boys and gals its your boy Joel here with another update.  Well lots have been going on since my last update I've done a poster on my recent work I am now currently in the process off making my diner look pretty.  I have decided that my current block out is way to dull with the shapes so i have gotten back into modelling.  I am currently doing a modular diner build, starting off on the bottom walls and working my way up.  I'll be uploading the white box block outs later on tonight so stay tuned :)

Also I changed my poster design as well to make it my own



Here is my current renders of my whiteboxes from 3ds max I will be making my own textures to place onto my whiteboxes later on.



As you can see it is looking a little more like the diner I am basing it off now. I am going to model the doors and windows as well as the roof and sign later on tonight. 



Diner is coming along nicely.  I am currently unwrapping it but everything is modeled by me. I'll be finished unwrapping tomorrow and will start the texturing stage.

   



No comments:

Post a Comment