Thursday, 16 January 2014


Updates on scripts I've been writing, gameplay is almost there for alpha testing.  The models are kinds crude at the moment as I just want to get it to the working stage at the moment taken a while due to some some scripting errors.


This my improved death scrip, this also holds a modified version just in case of a future update in which allows the game to have different enemy types. The private bool will allow me to add this.



The stats script is very simple as there will only be one enemy type in this version.  The script will activate when the projectile detects the enemy the health script will activate and will lower the enemies health. 


The shoot projectile is one of my smartest scripts.  It defects when an enemy AI is near and only fires when it his the grid.  Not only does it detect the grid, I've also allowed it to be able to change the damage it deals to the monsters.   

Please be patient fellow watchers and true believers, I will I hope with being on a rl to have gameplay footage this weekend for sure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment