Monday, 3 March 2014


Well things have changed a heck of a lot since my last update.  There's actual;y an environment to show now! I know it's not perfect to be exactly like route 66 but it's getting there in my opinion, I have made a fully functional hud to work with my own assets in which I made for gameplay.  I have a money system that counts the cash the player earns every second and I also have a game over script which I'm currently working on.  The main level will start outside the diner where the enemies will attack from the road side.  If I have time I will make a second level outside the back of the diner to have a false illusion of progression.

My main menu will be made within the diner itself.  The menu will have the basic core functions working this weekend to start and quit the game project.  If I get time I will have an adjust volume option within the game.

The menu hud its kinda small at the moment but will be adjusted by tomorrow.  The designs for the hud are my own,.  The rest of the assets on the screen are outsources from other websites, in which I got permission to use from the respected owners. 
 

Main menu location in final product

No comments:

Post a Comment